East Park is home to the biggest and best waterpark for miles around! The park has 7 waterslides featuring a single and double tube, the original mat slides and 2 speed slides including the famous 55’ high bullet slide. If slides aren’t your thing, get wet on the accessible splashpad or the 2 ½ story water climber with tipping bucket or hop in our wavepool with cutting-edge waterpark technology. There is something for all ages to have and cool off all summer long.Buy tickets
Closed for Season
Hours are subject to change and weather permitting
Splashpad & Wavepool Only(includes wavepool* and splashpad)
|4 years & under||$10.00+tax|
|5 years & up||$25.00+tax|
*Please note, patron must wear a life jacket in the wavepool if they are 10 years and under. Life jackets are provided on a first come first serve basis. Height is measured by staff while patron is barefoot.
Full Waterpark(includes waterslides*, wavepool*, and splashpad)
|5 – 10 years old||$30.00+tax|
|Seniors (60 or better)||$30.00+tax|
|11 years & over||$35.00+tax|
*Please note, slide height requirements are listed below. Patron must wear a life jacket in the wavepool if they are 10 years and under. Life jackets are provided on a first come first serve basis. Height is measured by staff while patron is barefoot.
*All patrons entering the waterpark are required to purchase a wristband regardless of taking part in water activities or not. * All tickets are non-refundable. * Prices subject to change without notice
Water Attractions Height/Age Requirements
Measurements taken while patron is barefoot. Please see full list of activity restrictions in the activity restrictions dropdown.
|Intencity Tower Mat Slides||40″ and taller|
|Wally Tower Tube Slides (single & double)||45″ and taller|
|Wally Tower Speed Slides||48″ and taller|
|Wavepool||Must wear lifejacket if 10 years and under|
All patrons entering the waterpark are required to purchase a wristband regardless of taking part in water activities or not.
* All tickets are non-refundable.
* Prices subject to change without notice
Children unaccompanied by an adult must be at least 12 years of age. Height restrictions also apply, see full list of restrictions under Activity Restrictions.* All taxes are extra.
Cabana RentalsPrivate Cabana Day Rental (up to 6 people). Includes 2 loungers, 2 chairs, 4 bottles of water with ice and a lock box!
* Does not include waterpark admission passes, no food allowed in waterpark including cabanas** * Must be booked online in advanced. If interested in a cabana day of visit, please give us a call or ask when purchasing tickets
Rent the entire waterpark for your group or corporate event. Exclusive use of the waterpark includes:
|$2200.00||for two hours (2 hours minimum)|
|$700.00||for the third hour|
|$1800.00||wavepool only rental|
- Waterpark must be reserved in advance with a deposit.
- Waterpark area may be rented as above outside of normal operating hours usually between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Other non-exclusive rentals may be arranged during regular operating hours.
- Waterpark rental may also be combined with many catered meal options.
- Exclusive licensed Wave Hut patio within the waterpark may be available for your group. Please request.
- All waterpark rules apply, patrons are expected to follow all posted rules during the event.
- Wavepool Restrictions*
Experience all the East Park has to offer – all season long! Waterpark, indoor and outdoor activities, golf and exclusive discounts are just some of the benefits you will enjoy.
East Park Season Passes Details
Season passes are a great way to spend the summer…you’ll never be bored again! The pass includes entry to the waterpark (including wave pool and splash pad) and half price on all other activities. The season pass is valid Monday – Friday anytime and after 4pm on weekends and holidays!
East Park Privileges:
Waterslide – Monday to Friday anytime, weekends and holidays after 4:00pm.
All Other Activities listed below – ½ price Monday to Friday anytime, weekend and holidays after 4:00pm.
* All taxes are extra.
Note 1 – Members under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult,16 or older. Anyone entering the waterpark, including supervisors, must have a season pass or purchase a wristband at full price.
Conditions of All Memberships:
- All memberships valid only during posted park operating hours.
- Memberships are not valid before or after operating hours when the park may be open for special private events.
- All categories have a maximum membership size and may be closed to further sales at the sole discretion of East Park.
- Memberships 1/2 price activity rates cannot be combined with any other offer or special.
- Membership passes are not transferable.
- Must have picture taken at the Clubhouse in order to receive entrance.
- All guests entering the waterpark must have a season pass or purchase a wristband at full price (including supervisors).
- Entrance is not guaranteed – capacity restrictions do apply.
Half Price Activities
Half Price Activities associated with the Season Pass are listed below
|Go-Karts||1 Ride (10 mins)|
|Mini-Golf||½ Adult Rate|
|Bumper Cars||1 Ride Ticket|
|Batting Cages||1 Token|
|Jungle Gym||4 & Over Rate|
|Driving Range||Any Size Bucket|
|Rock Climbing||1 Climb & Day Pass (regular rate)|
Golf – East Park Course Only
|½ price regular green fee rate||Monday to Friday between 10:00am & 3:00pm.|
Waterpark General Rules
Intencity Mat Slide Notification for Young Children
Rain Check & Return Policy
Waterpark: No Refunds! Receipt must be presented for rain check. See below.
If lightning/thunder closes the slides then a minimum of 20 minutes must be waited after closure until rain check or exchange is considered. Within 2 hours of receiving wristbands (and 20 minutes after closure)
(a) exchange for other activities for full value of pass OR
After 2 hours no refund, no exchange or rain check issued – no exceptions.
When purchasing online tickets, note that there are no refunds! If you need to reschedule your tickets for your selected day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can move your tickets to another day as long as there is availability. We do require at least 24 hours notice in order to do this. For example, if you just don’t show up on your purchased date, do not expect to be able to use them the next day, you must give 24 hours notice to move your tickets.
Waterpark Height Restrictions (measured in bare feet)